I4i Pictures

i4i.Judges in Microsoft-i4i casei4i patentcourt upholds i4i ruling,2010� i4i-v-MicrosoftI4i's president, Karen Heater,Judges in Microsoft-i4i caseAfter I4I :Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio : I4I

News

Microsoft Loses i4i Appeal, Will Alter Word ...
Microsoft has lost its appeal against i4i regarding Word, but rather than pull the program from the market, Microsoft will instead ...

Stocks close higher: strong US housing report raises recovery hopes (Dollar ...
A US federal appeals court has upheld a US$290-million judgement against Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) in a patent case launched by Toronto-based i4i Inc. The ...

#6 Newsmaker of 2009: Loudon Owen of i4i
There are few executives more controversial, flamboyant and even boisterous than Loudon Owen, chairman of i4i, the Toronto company that successfully sued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment